12 Apr 95 Chief Street, BROMPTON SA 5007
City Fringe Living
This cleverly renovated cottage located in the highly sought after suburb of Brompton combines a great mix of character and newly developed living.
The master bedroom is double sized and features split system a/c, ceiling fan and magnetic double glazing that can be fitted to the windows to ensure a peaceful sleep no matter the time of day or night. The second bedroom is also very large and overlooks the beautiful gardens at the rear of the home.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is the focal point of the property including stainless 900ml gas cooktop and oven, the large benchtops provide ample space for food preparation perfectly designed for those who love to cook.
Outside the home features two separate undercover entertaining areas with a lush and colourful garden in the centre that is not only a delight to view but also features many ready to use herbs.
What we love about this property:
– 3 bedrooms
– Ceiling fans throughout
– 900ml gas cooktop
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Tasmanian oak benchtops
– Gardener’s delight
– Off-street parking for 3 cars
– Multiple entertaining areas
– Rainwater tanks
* 5 min walk to Ovingham Train Station
* 4 min walk to Brompton Primary School
* 3 min walk to Immaculate Heart of Mary Primary School
* 2 min drive to Adelaide Aquatic Centre
* 4 min drive to Plant 4 Bowden
* 6 min drive to O’Connell Street, North Adelaide Dining Precinct
* 6 min drive to Melbourne Street, North Adelaide Dining Precinct
* 12 min drive to Rundle Mall, Adelaide
Auction: Saturday 8th May @ 10am, on site (*unless sold prior – USP)
The Vendor’s Statement (Form 1) will be available for perusal by members of the public:-
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences
Don’t forget your tape measure!