03 May 7 Yalpara Street, EDEN HILLS SA 5050
Lifestyle Dream Home in Enviable Hills location
This amazing property is the ultimate family home with its bespoke finish, peaceful natural setting and elevated natural outlook.
Sitting on 3728sqm(approx.) you can imagine sitting on the rear balcony having a glass of wine enjoying the best of what nature has to offer all the while watching and listening as the rest of the family delights in and explores their very own bush wonderland and adventure playground.
Maximising abundant natural light, the family residence has been created to meet the highest standards of modern family living. Beautifully finished with comfortable style, this large home gives you plenty of space to relax and leave the hustle and bustle of the modern world behind. The unique architecture of this fabulous home is guaranteed to engage, with its visually striking design and flexible floorplan which includes a generous lounge room, open plan meals area and access to both the front and rear via large double access sliding doors.
This kitchen was designed for the most demanding chef. With European appliances raising the bar in kitchen functionality and style. Featuring an abundance of storage space the cabinetry is finished in 2-pac with all the doors and drawers being soft close. The breakfast island is large enough for the whole family to sit and watch and learn as you create your next culinary feast.
Both bathrooms are large and breezy with enormous shower facilities in both. You will not be compromised on space and features and will look forward to having some alone time in the deep soaker bath at the end of a hard week.
With beautiful outdoor entertaining areas, including stunning pavilion and alfresco entertaining, you can celebrate in privacy amongst lovely surrounds. The terrace gardens are an open invitation to all of nature’s beauties with separate terraced areas to sit and read or enjoy that fire pit on cold nights.
Downstairs we have a separate artist’s studio/workspace that gives you your own room to let your creative juices flow. Add to that more workshop space with cupboards and benches as well as the garden room and garden workshop to tend to your cuttings, why would you ever leave home? A large modern undercover parking area provides parking for 3 cars, as well as space for more off street parking for your boat, caravan or other toys.
Easy access to public transport with Eden Hills Primary and Blackwood High a short walk nearby. Enjoy the local shopping that Blackwood town centre has to offer or simply drive down the hill to Westfield Marion with only a quick drive to hit the local beaches.
• Easy access to universities, new Tonsley technology hub, and the Flinders hospital precinct
• Floating floorboards and high ceilings throughout
• Wrapped in large glass windows and doors, the views are both unmissable and unforgettable
• Oversized kitchen, dining and indoor/outdoor entertaining areas
• Fully appointed kitchen with updated appliances and breakfast bar
• The spacious master suite includes a spacious and contemporary ensuite and walk-through robe with stunning views and access to gardens.
• Large, light filled bedrooms with stunning views
• Large Designer bathroom suite and vanity
• Immaculately presented gardens line the driveway and bring you to the front of the home
• 15,000 litre water tank
• Exposed aggregate driveway & carpad , sealed concrete floor in car space and workshop
• Terraced landscaped gardens front and rear
• Panasonic reverse cycle aircon (inverter technology) with zoned control
• Davis & Park designer kitchen
• Fully insulated all walls, flooring, ceiling
• Solar hot water system
Properties of this quality and lifestyle do not come around too often, book your inspection now.